Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Marge Hildenberg and Ted Danson on CSI: Vegas

Stop at Staples on way home from meeting to get Manila envelopes for Beth. In to home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. To Beth place of employment and we off to Temecula in van to pick up Jo's dog food. Get the dog food and stop for lunch at Mexican place. Drive back to her work. I get my car and home. Bring in mail. Feed girls, open mail for Beth. Ice cream then check e-mail and down for nap with girls. Up when something is delivered by UPS. AOL won't start up with my pass word. Try many ways to get it to start. Put on hold. Bring packages in. Clean up side yard. Shuck some corn-on-the-cob. Do a on-line discussion and temporally fix password. Start BBQ. Set table while Beth works in office. BBQ corn. We east and watch recording of CSI: Vegas from last night. Both work in office. She shower and I get ready. Later ~