Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2011


Stop at Staples on way home from meeting to pick up copying order I dropped off yesterday. Buy a print shop program that was opened before. Home and drop stuff. Hi girls. To sherry's for haircut. See Mel and Sherry's daughter. Home and check e-mail. Try install new program - no luck. Watch The Cowboy and the Senorita, with Roy and Dale. Make lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls, Up 2:00. Drive back to Staples to return defective software. Peek at software shelf and there is actually another program. I buy it and home. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Install new program and try to figure it all out. I work at new program or awhile. Into dining room and start putting dinner together. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Finish preparing dinner and we eat. O'Reilly is on so we watch show. After dessert I clean up. Join Beth in office. She shower. We watch Hawaii-Five-0 recorded last night. Get ready and we both into bed, Later ~