Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 07, 2011

Anson Mount - Hell on Wheels

START ON BACKYARD WALL
Drop some copying at Staples after meeting to be picked up tomorrow. Home and check e-mail and news siters with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Jerry and his crew are working in back yard ripping out pyrocantha. Take some photos for Beth. Daisy gets poop allover her rear end; I try to clean her up as best I can. Watch Boardwalk Empire recorded last night - eat my other half of a Chipolte buritto for lunch. Ice cream. Down for nap with girls. Up and out to get mail and bring in in. Bye to Jerry and his workers for the day. Inside and Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Read a little from American Cowboy magazine. Watch opening episode of Hell on Wheels recorded Sunday night. Into office and work at computer. Clean up side yard. Back to office. Beth home and I help her in with her stuff. I start dinner; make her salad. We eat, followed by ice cream. She to office. I take out trash. We watch CSI: Miami recorded last night. She showers and I write here. Both get ready. She watches