Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Chriaco Summit

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Guys working in back yard on wall. To storage shack and try to find a publishing program - no luck. Back to my new program and print some good calendar pages for Beth. Beth here and she takes Misty to vet for pre dental shot. I start watching a recording of an old Huell Houser on Chrico Summit. Beth home. I start making lunch as she leaves. Watch some of an old western while I eat. Work at computer; then down for nap with girls. Up from nap at 2:00. Check e-mail. Bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. Robert trimming trees - front and side yard. I work on steak with tenderizer. Beth home. Help her in with her stuff. Start BBQ. Make salads. Start BBQ my steak while she works on her chicken. Set table. Beth cooks her chicken. We eat while watching GOP Debate from Detroit on CNBC. I into office and start writing here.