Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Similar to Hanger Where we had Dinner

RAIN and COLD
Grocery shopping after meeting. Home, unload and put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Beth home. We talk. Both work in office. Spaghetti lunch together. I down for my nap with girls. Beth to Chicos and her place of employment. I up and check e-mail. Feed girls; she brought in mail. Clean up side yard. Starts getting dark early now. We change clothes and get ready to go to Sonny White's rescue dog dinner at Coachella Airport. Meet Bill and Sunny there - held in a hangar at the airport. We checked out the silent auction and other things. Hangar was unheated so we wore our coats through dinner. The had a drawing and othr things. Home in the dark. When we get home we get ready for bed and down as soon as possible. Later ~