Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Our new wall in progress


Stop at Vons on way home from meeting to get white corn but the season is over. On home to check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Call Byron Quisenberry and he's already gone back to Houston. We talk for a short time as he's on way to work and is late. Watch a Gunsmoke half-hour show I sent to James Jenkins last night. James calls and we talk about show; plus some other things. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch John Wayne in West of the Great Divide, with George Hayes. Make a sandwich and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and surf the et. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Snack on cookies. Jerry helps me put up new flags on front pole. Try to get Daisy to eat. Sweep dog hair. Into office to work at computer. Take more wall pics. Write here. Beth home. Help her in with her stuff. She to bank and back. I start dinner; make her a salad. We eat and watch some O'Reilly. BQ calls for Sharon Yorks' info - I tell him I e-mailed it. After dessert both into office. She works on a few projects while I surf around. She in to shower. Then we watch last night's recording of NCIS. Get ready and: Later ~