Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 21, 2011

On the Rio Diablo set - Alamo Village, TX (1992)

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Sam and Dale over to put up Christmas lights on house. I get clothes ready and I dress for luncheon. Drive over to Berth's place of employment and we drive to Mitch's place on El Paseo. Meet Bill and Sonny in parking lot. Walk to restaurant together. Benefit for The Ranch 9th annual luncheon. We sit with friends. Bill and Sonny sit over near Rick and Sherry. We leave shortly after lunch and back to Beth's work. I drive home. Bring in mail. Feed girls - little one no eat. Get out of dress up clothes and ready for nap. Check e-mail. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Open mail for Beth. Into office and work for awhile. Beth home and help her in with her things, I no eat. We talk and Beth has chips and salsa. We have our ice cream. Watch last night's CSI: Miami. She showers while I write here. Later ~