Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Filming Rio Diablo at Alamo Village - Bracketville, Texas (1992)

Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall to help Brenda and Joe. I up 6:00. Shower and and shave. Make breakfast and eat with Sunday paper. Trim beard. Beth home and starts working on projects. We over to Whitewater Park for dog adoption get together. See some friends; almost get another dog. Have hot dog lunch. Home. I down for nap with girls while she off to Hall for MDD meeting. I up and feed girls - little one no eat. Work at computer. I start dinner early. Beth home and we eat. Both into office and work. Into living room and we watch recording of last week's Pan Am. Both into office. She to shower; I write here. I get ready and join her in bed. Later ~