Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 18, 2011

Brother Bobby and me creeping up steps to Pioneertown's Red Dog Saloon (1951)

Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Drop chicken to Beth's place of employment; she's out and about. Home and bring in chips. Brenda there cleaning. Jaques calls and we talk for awhile. Beth by to check on a few things; talks with Brenda and me. She's off. I continue at computer while Brenda finishes up. Bye to Brenda. I to TV. Watch a Gene Autry western while I make lunch and eat. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. I get a Fed Ex DVD from WGA. Clean side yard. Work in office for awhile. Beth home and I hep her bring in her stuff. Start dinner. Eat and make some conversation. She to office and she showers. We watch CSI: Miami from last night. Both to bed. Later ~