Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gene Autry, Dorothy Dix, Smiley Burnette in Guns and Guitars (1936)

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Beth calls. Sam here to get paint out of garage for Jerry; and to paint place on wall in hall exposed by new thermostat. Turn on TV. Watch Guns and Guitars with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette. Make sandwich and eat while viewing show. Jerry and crew painting backyard wall today - also cleaning up area. Into office and check e-mail. Down for nap with girls. Up and work at computer. Talk to Beth. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth (with cookies). Into office and work at computer. Write here. Beth home so I help her in with her stuff. Start dimmer; make salads. She to office and catch up on things. We eat and talk. She to shower. I work on computer. To living room and we watch last night's recording of CSI: Vegas. She continues to get ready as do I. Later ~