Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Our baby is recovering nicely

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Into living room and try to watch Hell on Wheels recording from Sunday - no luck. Into office and check HOW on IMDb - find that I can buy a view of each segment for a couple of bucks. Watch two episodes of Hell on Wheels. Now I'm up to date. Have a light lunch; then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls - big one eats; little one doesn't. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office. Sweep floors. Beth home and help her bring her stuff inside. We talk while I make soup. We eat and talk. After dessert we watch recording of last night's NCIS episode with Robert Wagner. I write here while she showers. I get ready. Later ~