Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 24, 2011

2011 Thanksgiving - Mexican style




Happy Thanksgiving!
Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Set up table with leaves. Empty dishwasher. Beth home and she starts in on preparation for today's day. I into office every-so-often just to get out of her way. No lunch; no nap. First to arrive are Steve, Kelly and Tara. We have finger food and talk. Then comes Bruce, Sharon and Glen. More talk and snack while Beth and Kelly finish preparing dinner. We eat around 2:30 or 3:00. Mexican dinner: enchiladas; chile reanno; tamales. Cheese cake for desert. Talk awhile after dinner; then they head for home. Beth and I pull leaves from table. Finish cleaning up and both to office. I write here while she works on her computer. She showers; I get ready. Later ~