Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Help

Grocery shopping after meeting. See Harry on way out. Drive home and unload; put stuff away. Do some small chores. Check -mail and news sites. Read some more news sites. Beth home. Help her unload and bring stuff inside. Into office and do some paper work. Beth makes some toasted cheese sandwiches and we eat. After ice cream, she off to hair appointment; I down for nap with girls. Up 1:30; check e-mail. Beth is here reading paper. I bring in mail. Feed girls. She opens mail. Into office and work some more. She doesn't slow down - work, work, work. Turn on Huckabee. I start on salads. She in office connecting to BOA on my computer. She into kitchen and starts cooking pasta. Shed serves and we eat. After cheesecake we talk awhile. She showers and I write here. Into living room to watch The Help. After, she into bed. I get ready then finish up here. Later ~