Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 03, 2011


Grocery shopping at 7:30 so I Cut meeting short. Home and unload and put away stuff. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive up to nail salon for pedicure. Meet Beth there; she's having manicure and pedicure. I home and make hot dog. Eat with girls and TV. Down for nap with girls. Up 1:30. Beth here. We talk for a few; then we drive to her place of employment to pick up van and take it to airport. After that, drive down to Indio to return furniture pads to Joel. He shows Beth around store and we talk. We drive home. Bring in mail and open it. Share some cookies. I into office to check e-mail and write here. She joins me. We take off to meet Bill Gerber at The River. Eat inside where we talk and have some good food. Home. She showers. Try to find a good TV show - no luck. She to bed with QVC. I write here. Get ready. Later ~