Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cedar Lake Western Street (Big Bear) - mid-1960s

Stop at Albertson's after meeting; then off to Sherry's for a haircut; she's late - see Mel. It's late so home and wait for Sean, computer guy. He's late, too. Do some chores. Sean herewith Beth's computer. He hooks it up and I pay him. Bye to Sean. Make a small salad for lunch and watch some western while I eat. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Bring in trash bin. Beth picks me up and we to house down the street for a look see. Home and I start making taco dinner. Beth to office to catch up on her work. We eat and talk. Clean up then have our ice cream. She washes her hair. I dowsnload some pictures I took earlier today. Write here. Sheshowers. I get ready. Later ~