Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 28, 2011

Check Your Guns

Home after meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Sean calls and he by to look at Beth's computer. He needs to take it so he sets up her small computer. I work at my computer for awhile. Work on synopsis for Ford's Point. Into living room and watch Check your Guns with Eddie Dean - make lunch and eat while viewing. After ice cream I down for nap with girls. Up before 3:00. Check e-mail. Bring in mail from outside; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Into office and work some more on computer. Work some more on synopsis. Eventually into kitchen and start dinner. Beth home. Help her bring her stuff inside. We eat. After ice cream. we try to watch a program from last night. At first we think it didn't record; but after a check on computer we find both shows weren't on the past two weeks. Beth tries out her little computer while I write here. She showers. I get ready. Later ~