Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Roy Rogers and Trigger - 8mm blowup; shot by me at Iverson's, mid-50s

Beth's employers' UPS boxes (3) stolen off our front porch before we leave for meeting.
After meeting, stop at Ace Hardware to return something for Beth. Get copies made for Beth at Office Max. Pick up some hearing aid batteries at Walgreen's. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work on computer for awhile. Talk to Beth. Into living room and watch pieces of some TV westerns. Make sandwich and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office until it starts to get dark. Turn on some lights. Start dinner; make salads; set table. Beth home - help her in with her stuff. Harry calls from San Francisco. Beth into office for a minute; I serve dinner. We eat and talk. After ice cream,she leaves for H&I Meeting at Hall. I putter around then work some more on computer. Check my Facebook. Beth home and get her sock off. She showers. I get ready. Later ~