Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 04, 2011

16-year-old me working at Corriganville (1959)

Sleep in day. Beth up and gets ready for morning of shopping for the mission with Jolene. I up 6:30 - shave, shower and dress. Make breakfast and eat while reading Sunday paper. Do some chores. make bed, etc. Trim my beard. Beth home and we talk. I fix hot dogs and chili for lunch and we eat. After ice cream, I down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Feed girls - Misty eats; Daisy does not for now. Join Beth in office and she orders a timer lighted wreath. She works at her computer while I work at mine. Stop to make dinner; I make salads. We eat dinner while watching interviews with 6 remaining GOP candidates on Huckabee. She washes her hair. I into office and work at computer. She joins me for awhile; then she showers. I write here, then get ready. Later ~