Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 05, 2011

Davie Sharp and Eddie Dean duke it out in Colorado Serenade(1946)

Home after meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work on computer for awhile. Call Beth with e-mail. Spend some more time on computer. Into living room and watch Eddie Dean and Davie Sharp in Colorado Serenade. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls for an hour, Up and bring in mmail. Open mail for Beth. Back to computer and work for awhile. Clean up side yard. Put out recycle bin. UPS delivers some packages. Feed girls - both eat. Have some new cookies. Turn on news. Beth home and help her in with her things. I start dinner; make salads. We eat while watching O'Reilly. Brenda by to pick up her UPS delivery.She leaves. Finish up dinner; then into living room and watch last night's recording of CSI: Miami. She showers. I finish writing here. I get ready. Later ~