Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Anson Mount - Hell on Wheels

To Beth's work place after meeting to get D battery for new wreath. Bye to Beth then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Put batteries in wreath - Gardeners here to pick up UPS delivery from last night; they leave. I get glove to help me put light covers on lights for the wreath. Check it out - it works. Into office. Watch last Sunday's episode of Hell on Wheels. Then it's into living room for an old Buster Crabbe, Al "Fuzzy" St. John PRC western. Make a sandwich and eat while viewing. Down for nap still dressed in case of UPS delivery. Up 1:30 - into office and catch up on e-mail, etc. Bring in mail, Feed girls while I open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Bring in recycle bin. To office and work on computer for rest of afternoon. In to kitchen to start dinner for tonight. Turn on new wreath and hang it. Turn on rest of Christmas lights. Beth home ans I help her unload. She into house and after a few chores, we eat. After dessert we into office where she calls bank. I work here writing blog while she answers door for more UPS. When she's finished writing an e-mail we o living room to watch yesterday's episode of Hawaii Five-O. She showers; I get ready. Write here. Later ~