Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Filming The Wild Bill Hickok TV Show at Cedar Lake (1951)

Sleep in day. I up 6:30; she's already up. Shave and shower - dress. Breakfast with Sunday paper. She joins me and we talk. She starts working around house immediately. I do something here and there and still put my back out. We off to Sam's where she shops while I get Photo Christmas cards made. To Yellow Basket for lunch; then it's by her place of employment - then home. I down for nap with girls. She off to meet new girl she's helping. She back and does my pill boxes. Feed girls. I read paper some more. We over to her employees' place where she runs Jo, while I up to get gas for her car and orange chicken. Home and we eat. After dessert we watch recording of Pan Am. Then we watch another episode of The Kennedys. Both into bed. Lzter ~