Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Christmas Card Preview

Grocery shopping - leave meeting at 7:30 and to Albertson's. Home and unload with Brenda's help; I put it away. Brenda's cleaning. I check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Brenda brings in decorations. Beth here and immediately begins decorating on front porch. Brenda and I assemble trees and I start decorating small tree for Christmas photo. Brenda shoots pics of us for Christmas card. I into office to download pics and choose one. Beth continues to decorate and Brenda takes off. I make sandwiches for us for lunch. We eat. After dessert I down for nap with girls. Up at 2:15. She has brought in mail. I feeds girls - both of them eat. Into office and correct several addresses. Put empty boxes out back. Into office and work at computer; Beth joins me to talk. At 4:30 she runs over to her employers' to feed Jo. I get ready; change to long pants. She back at 5:15 and we drive to The River and park. To Acqua Pazza and meet Steve and Theresa Grippi for dinner. Home after and we watch two more episodes of The Kennedy's mini-series. She showers and I get ready for bed. Later ~