Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2011


On way home from meeting I stop to pick up address software then by Von's to get some produce. Home and check e-mail with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Install new software and try to get it to work. Eventually download a new program from same company I bought it from before and it now works. Add and take away names on Christmas list. Make some lunch then eat while watching end of a movie on Western Channel. Down for nap with girls. Up in an hour. Check e-mail. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls - both eat. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work some more. Into dining room and turn on TV (Fox news). Shuck some corn. Prepare BBQ. Set table, etc. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Put corn on BBQ while she works some in office. O'Reilly is now on. I serve corn-on-the-cob and we eat. After ice cream and clean up, we both into living room and watch last nights episode of CSI: Vegas. She showers. I write here.I get ready. Later ~