Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 07, 2011


Leave meeting 5-mins early and drive to Desert Imaging for bi-annual sonar of new kidney. Takes about a half an hour. On to Jason my ear (hearing aid) guy who cleans them up for me and checks them out. Stop at bank to make a deposit for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Try to call Jimmy George. Into living room and watch last Sunday's episode of Boardwalk Empire. Make some lunch and eat while viewing show. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Dan the plumber here to replace a part in kitchen spigot. He leaves. I have some cookies -share some with girls. Into office and talk to Beth on phone. Write here. Spend rest of afternoon on computer. I start dinner and salads. Beth home; help her in with her stuff. Finish cooking. we eat and talk. After dessert, we watch first two episodes of The Kennedys TV Mini-series BlueRay. She showers. I get ready. Later ~