Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 12, 2011


Home after meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Put Christmas decoration boxes back in shed. Into office and work some. To living room and watch Audie Murphy in Hell Bent for Leather (1960). Make a sandwich and eat while viewing. 10 big boxes delivered by UPS. Call Beth. Don for nap with girls. It's RAINING when I wake up. Out to get mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office to change an address then stay to work some more. Into kitchen to start dinner. Beth drives in. Out to help her bring her stuff into house. She to office to make phone call. I finish making diner and salads. She joins me and we eat. After dessert we watch recording of last night's CSI: Miami. Both into office. I get ready; back into office to finish up here. She showers. Later ~