Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

With Sean Garrison (L) and Sir John Mills (R) - Dundee and the Culhane (1967)

Stop at Ace Hardware to get a wreath hanger in way home from meeting. Hang the old front door wreath on back door when I get home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Watch a Bob Steele Billy the Kid on the computer then into living room. Make a sandwich and watch the season finale of Boardwalk Empire while eating. Down for nap still dressed because of UPS possibilities. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls - both eat. Open mail for Beth. Work in office some more. UPS here with a delivery. Into dining room and set table. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Start preparing for tacos. I do cheese and veggies and she does meat and tortillas. We eat. After desert and cleanup we watch last night's NCIS. I write here while she showers. I get ready. Later ~