Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 19, 2011

Dave O'Brien

Home after meeting - check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Try calling Jimmy George. Work at computer for awhile; write some. Work in the kitchen and living room. Back to office and work. Jimmy George from Mississippi calls and we talk for awhile. Watch an old Dave O'Brien western on the computer. Have some cereal for lunch and an ice cream for dessert. Down for nap with girls. Up an an hour and check e-mail. Work at computer. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office for rest of afternoon. Turn on news. O'Reilly begins. Beth home and we eat tamales she brought home. I show her Mark's Jib-Jab Christmas card on computer. She showers. We watch last week's Person of Interest. I write here while finishes getting ready. Later ~