Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 18, 2011

With Jesse Wayne doing fight for The Wrangler TV Pilot

Sleep in day. Beth up 5:30 and gets herself in gear. I continue sleeping until nearly 7:00. She off to airport to drop van and pick up GEO Tracker. I shower and dress - bring in paper and have breakfast while reading. Beth home and she goes right to work on some project. I work on computer for awhile. She reads some paper and I sit with her. Several phone calls. We have lunch - James Jenkins from Florida calls. We then drive over to look at an open house in our neighborhood. Home and I down for nap with girls. Up in an hour and a half. SPRINKLES ALL DAY. Work in computer with photos - transfer Christmas at her employers pics to CD for her. Clean up side yard. She meets Damon at house. I write here for a few minutes. Turn on Christmas lights and also interior lights. Beth back. She's been cooking chicken soup all afternoon so we have chicken soup and a small salad for dinner. After dessert we clean up. I work in office for a few minutes while she showers. Set up TV and Blue Ray. We watch the Behind the Scenes portion of The Kennedys mini-series. She into bed. I get ready - write here. Later ~