Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Beth & Brenda's Christmas Party


Grocery shopping at 7:30 - left meeting early. Home and Brenda helps me bring stuff in and I put it away. Brenda is setting up kitchen for today's Christmas Party. Beth home and continues Preparations. I into office and check e-mail and news sites. Work at computer for awhile. When most things are set, Brenda leaves. Spend more time at computer. Brenda back. Beth feeds me before they all arrive. I watch an old Bob Steele PRC Billy the Kid western with Al "Fuzzy" St. John while I eat. All arrive and by the sounds I hear it is a great party. All Leave - I talk with Beth and Brenda; open mail for Beth - then I down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Feed girls. Talk with Berth. Turn on Huckabee for awhile. We make some cheese, chips and salsa for dinner. Shge showers; I get ready. Then we watch the final two episodes of The Kennedys. Continue getting ready; Beth into bed. I write here. Later ~
.