Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve 2011 - Beth, Steve, Daisy and Misty

Leave meeting early to grocery shop for us. Home and bring stuff in and put it away. Check e-mail and news sites wih girls and chips. Drive up to nail place. Meet Beth and I get pedicure (she gets pedi and mani. I pick up a tuna sand next door and home. Eat lunch while watching a show on TV. Down for nap with girls. Up an hour and a half later. Comb hair and freshen up. Check e-mail. Beth home; help her in with her things. I bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail with Beth. Change my pants and we both get ready; then we drive to Southwest Community Church for Christmas Eve Program. Pick up Orange Chicken on way home. We eat as soon as we arrive home. Talk around table while girls watch from couch. Clean up. Open presents from her boss. She got leather case for iPhone. I got WiFi speaker. Both into office. she works for a few minutes until her computer craps out. She showers while I fix her computer. I write here. She back to her computer. I get ready. Later ~