Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 20, 2011


Stop at Albertson's after meting to pick up some cookies;on to Jensen's to get some A&W root beer for Beth's employers'. To Sherry's for my haircut. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work in office for awhile. Try to watch old western on Internet but have bad luck. Make some lunch and move to living room. Watch Eddie Dean in PRC's Prairie Outlaws, with Al LaRue and Roscoe Ates. Mail delivery before nap. Down for nap with girls. Up and work in office for an hour. Into dining area and get mail set up. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Take red tub out to shed. Clean up side yard. Work at computer for awhile - watch soldiers returning home videos. Into kitchen an turn on TV. Watch some news. Beth calls - she has one more pick up, then home. I start dinner: soup and salads. Beth home and I help her in with her stuff. Finish making dinner and we eat. After dessert, we both into office. She showers, then decides to do washing. I show her a video. I get ready. Later ~