Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 22, 2011

With Brad Johnson (Lofty) and Gail Davis (Annie) on Annie Oakley set - Melody Ranch: 1954

Stop at Von's on way home from meeting to get some Ranch Dressing for Beth. On home and check e-mail and news sites while eating chips with girls. Work at computer for awhile. Start to watch a B-Western online but it fails. Into living room and watch Barbed Wire with Gene Autry. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and work at computer. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Back to office and work on computer the rest of the afternoon. Get some trash together. Beth calls - she'll be late. Turn on O'Reilly. Watch for awhile. Beth finally home. She makes potatoes, cheese, onions and ranch dressing. We eat and talk. After dessert I clean up - put out trash. Beth works on her computer. I start writing here. She showers. I get ready. Later ~