Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 23, 2011

Johnny Mack Brown (back to camera) films a scene for Monogram's Whistling Hills at Iverson Ranch Western Street (1951)

Leave 7:30 and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall (and us). Home and unload stuff for us. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Watch some videos. Eventually purchase and watch December 18th's episode of Hell on Wheels (great show). Make some lunch and eat while watching a little but of some other western on western channel. Into bedroom and down for nap with girls. Up in 2-hours. Work in office. Out to get mail and bring it in. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean upside yard. Read some of the new Western Clippings. Into office and work some. To kitchen and start microwaving dinner. Start salads. Beth drives in. Help her in with her stuff. Finish salads. She into office for a few minutes; then it's time to eat. We eat and discuss the day. After dessert I into office to check e-mail. she washes her hair. I play some YouTube Christmas music. She to her computer and listens to music with me while she works. She showers; I get ready. Later ~