Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 26, 2011

Bath day


Left meeting 15-mins early and drive home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Leash the girls up and into car. Drive girls to Marchelle's for grooming. Shoot the shit with Marchelle while she bathes the girls and dries them and combs them out. Leave 10:30 and pick up burger on way home. Eat and TV when I get home. A Gene Autry Columbia western. Down for nap with girls. Up in 2-hours. No mail today. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Missed a call from Lou Bartoletti - he was in the area. Put out recycle bin. Work in office for awhile. I into kitchen and start dinner. Turn on news. Make the salads. Beth home and help her carry in some of her stuff. Finish up making dinner. We eat and talk. After dessert, she showers, I write here. Watch rerun of CSI: Miami. Get ready for bed. Later ~