Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 30, 2011


Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's Club to shop for the Hall and us. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Drive down to bank to get some money for Beth. Home and work on computer some more. Turn on TV. Continue watching Montana Belle , with Jane Russell, from the other day. Make some lunch and eat while viewing the movie. After ice cream, I down for nap with girls. Up in an hour and re-check e-mail. Bring in mail (not much) from outside. Take pills. Feed girls. Fill dog food pail. Back to office and work on another WIP for awhile. Beth calls - she's bringing pizza home for dinner. Into office and work some more. Into kitchen and turn on TV. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home with pizza. We eat and talk - watch some Hannity. I into office and work at computer. Beth joins me. She showers. I get ready. Bed early. Later ~