Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Alan Napier and Clark Gable in Across the Wide Missouri

Home from meeting and stop at Von's to shop; on home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work on computer. Beth calls and and she sends me to the market for Ace bandage and tape; also to pick up prescription. Home and back to computer for awhile. Into living room and turn on TV. Make some lunch and eat while watching Across the Wide Missouri. with Clark Gable. Into bedroom to take my nap with girls. Up later and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. O[en mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work on WIP for awhile. Into kitchen and start dinner. Beth home and no sooner that she's inside, the phone rings - her employer saying that the gate doesn't work. After several phone calls she gets hold of the gate guy and shes off to meet him at her employers' house. I eat and watch some TV. She's back and has her dinner. Both have ice cream. Both into office where I write here and she works on something. I get ready. She in to shower. We both into bed. Later ~