Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rush Limbaugh on Greta tonight

Stop at Albertson's on way home for pickles. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Into living room and watch the rest of Across the Wide Missouri. Make a sandwich then more TV while I eat. Down for nap with girls. Up 1:30. Work at computer. Out to get mail; plus a box that came while I was sleeping. Bring mail inside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Have some cookies. Clean up side yard. Into office and work on WIP for awhile. Into dining room to watch some news and to make my dinner. Beth is going to get some color after work before she comes home. Finish making my dinner and she drives in. Had to drop something off; then she's off to Sherry's. I eat and watch Fox; Rush is on Greta. Get Beth' dinner ready. She home in time to see a half hour of the show. Now it's 8:00. I in to finish writing here. She works in office. I get ready and into bed. she has to shower, etc. When she's ready it's into bed for her. Later ~