Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 04, 2012


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Watch beginning of a western online; then into living room and watch Roy Rogers and Raymond Hatton in Rough Rider's Round up. Make a couple of tortillas and butter and eat while viewing. After ice cream dessert, I down for nap with girls at 11:30. Up at 1:30; check e-mail with girls. Call Beth. Drive to Bermuda Dunes to meet her where she's left Tracker for pilot tomorrow. I pick her up and drop her off at her place of employment. Home and check email. Work at computer for awhile. Into dining room snd turn on Fox news. Shuck some corn. Turn on BBQ. Make some salads. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. BBQ corn; then we eat. After dessert, we clean up and work in office. Then we watch last night's episode of NCIS. I write here while she showers. I get ready. Later ~