Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Beth's 30th AA Birthday

She up and off early as she's leading the 6:00 a.m. meeting so shed's off before me. She also takes a cake at our meeting - I give it to her. I stop and pick up a binder for her; plus I mail a package to Shannon for her, too. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive to credit union to make deposit for her. Home and turn on TV - Gene Autry western, Ride, Tenderfoot, Ride. Make some lunch - buttered tortillas - and have dessert. Down for nap with girls. Up 1:00 p.m. Work for awhile in office. Bring in mail from outside; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Into office and work some more on computer. Find out Jane Burnett Smith died in November. Turn on news in dining room. Start making salads and cook dinner for five minutes. No O'Reilly - Iowa Caucus coverage. Beth home and help her in with stuff. She tired and sits. Serve dinner and we eat. After dessert we both to office. She showers. Watch last night's Hawaii Five-O episode. Get ready - Later ~