Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 02, 2012


New Years Day Celebrated today because yesterday was Sunday
Left meeting early so I can get home and have Rose Parade going on TV before she gets home. I found out yesterday that KTLA would be shown on a Time-Warner channel - well, it was there, but not in HD. Beth home and decides she wants to watch the KTLA version even though it is not HD. I was going to watch parade in bedroom on a network as I feel seeing it in HD is better than listening to Bob and Stephanie with no HD. Finally I find the HD version on KTLA's web site - small pic but in great HD. We watch parade in office and every body's happy. She off to work and I off to Sam's to pick up some things for her employers. Drop them and home. Bought a hot dog and had it for lunch while watching Call of the Canyon with Gene Autry, Ruth Terry and Smiley Burnette. After dessert I down for nap with girls. Up in two hours and check e-mail again. Feed girls and turn on Rose Bowl Game - Wisconsin vs. Oregon Ducks. Oregon wins, 45 to 38. Highest soring game in RB history. Beth home from work and I start dinner. We talk; then we eat. After dessert and clean up, I into office and write here. She joins me for awhile. Eventually she showers. I get ready. Later ~