Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lou Bartoletti arriving today

Shop for a few items at Albertson's after meeting then home. Take Misty to vet (dentist) to have her teeth looked at - make follow up in a month. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Talk to Beth. Lou Bartoletti calls - he' on his way to Phoenix and wants to stop by. Talk to Beth again. Lou here = take some pics outside and in. We talk for awhile and he leaves at noon. I have two tortillas with butter and an ice cream for a late lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up 3:00 p.m. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work on computer for awhile. Shuck some corn for dinner. Start making salads. Get BBQ going. Beth home - help her in with her stuff. Finish salads. Start BBQ corn. We eat. Ice cream for dessert. Then we watch recording of last night's NCIS. She showers and I get ready. She puts stuff in my sink to unclog the drain. Later ~