Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 09, 2012

Scene from Speilberg's War Horse

Home after meeting to check girls; then it's to car wash to get Dodge cleaned up. Home an check e-mail and news sites with chips and girls. Watch War Horse DVD on my computer - a WGA disc. I enjoyed the movie; and I had some tears in the right places; it was very good but could have been better - something ws missing but I can't explain. Made a couple of corn tortillas with butter for lunch followed by ice cream for dessert. Down for nap with girls. Up at 2:30 and check e-mail; out to get mail; feed girls; clean up side yard. Work on pulling trash together and put our recycle bin. pull out frozen steak and chicken to defrost. Work in office.Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home. I BBQ steak while she cooks her chicken. We eat and have ice cream. Watch last night's CSI: Miami episode. She showers; I get ready. Later ~