Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Acqua Pazza at The River

Leave meeting early and hit Albertson's for weekly grocery shopping. Home and unload with help from Brenda, Sam and Dale. Sam and Dale are her to stain the bottom of Beth's jewelry box. Brenda is cleaning. I work at computer while they work at their jobs. I of to nail place where I meet Beth and get my pedicure. After that, pick up sandwiches and home. Beth home a few minutes later and we eat. She calls Brenda then she's off in my car. I finish dessert then down for nap with girls. I up in a couple of hours. Beth is home. I check e-mail and write here. Work at comopuoter until it's time to pout on long pants. We drive to The River and meet Bill and Sunny White for dinner at Acqua Pazza. Home and get ready for bed. Later ~