Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Beth and Jo

Sleep in day - but I'm up at 5:30 with her. I check e-mail while she does her hair. I shave and shower. Dress and into kitchen. She leaves and heads over to her place of work. I make breakfast and eat while reading Sunday paper. Do some chores around house. Beth back. She does my pill boxes while I work beside her. Put pill boxes away. I make a sandwich for her and I have the left-over half of my tuna sand from yesterday. I have ice cream for dessert. She off to her place of employment once again, while I down for nap with girls. I up 2:30. Check e-mail. She home and we go look at house up street - Norman shows it to us. Home and feed girls. Into office and work at computer. She off to be with Jo the dog at her place of work. I into kitchen and cut potatoes for dinner; grate cheese. She home and dives into cooking dinner; even makes salads. We eat and watch election special on Fox. Clean up and into office and write here. She joins me for awhile. She showers. I get ready. Later ~