Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Haircut Day

To Hall to empty trash and shoot shit with the guys. Drive to blood lab and arrive at 7:00 - second one there. To market across street and buy a gift card. Home and make breakfast then eat. To Sherry's shop for my haircut. Mel there. Home and work at computer. Make some buttered tortillas for lunch - ice cream for dessert. Down for nap with girls. Up at 2:30. Check e-mail. Out to get mail. Feed girls. Young boy to door trying to earn points to get into college. We talk. His name is Ron Chesnut and he has some issues. His father is a Marine who is serving his 6th tour. I buy a mag subscription to send to troops; give him all my books to read and send to troops. He takes off. I finish reading mail. Work at computer. Empty dish washer. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Make dinner and we eat. Both into office. She works on her computer while I write here for both today and yesterday. She in to shower; I continue working here. I get ready. Later ~