Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Newt wins SC Primary

Leave meeting at 7:30 and to Albertson's for grocery shopping. Home and unload with assistance from Brenda. Home just long enough to brush teeth. Drive to Sam's Club and shop for floor mats with Beth. Across street to get our nails done. I pick up three Subways -one for me; one for Beth; and one for Sean; who she'll be meeting at her work place. I home and eat half my sandwich. Down for nap with girls. U[ and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Spend afternoon in office. Make some dinner and eat while watching GOP South Carolina primary. Into office while she showers. I get ready. Later ~