Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Filming The Fugitive TV Series at Corriganville lake (I'm in center of pic).

Home from meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Work at computer for awhile. Watch a western online. Into living room and watch another movie. Fix a sandwich and eat lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out and bring in mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Get out steak and chicken to defrost. Open mail for Beth. Back to office and computer. Into kitchen and turn on news. Start getting steak ready. Turn on BBQ. Make salad. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Put steak on grill. Beth works with chicken and starts cooking. We sit down and eat dinner. Watch second half of GOP debate from South Carolina. Both into office and work. She shower; I get ready. Later ~