Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Descendants

Sleep in day until 5:30 a.m. - both up and I check mail and take my pills until she's done. Then I shave and shower. Dress and bring in paper. Make breakfast and we eat and read paper. She over to her place of employment. I trim beard and work at computer. She home and works, works, works. I lie back on couch with girls. I make us some lunch and we eat. I down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail, Feed girls. Read magazine. Out and clean up side yard. Work at computer. Beth home and works around house. I make salads and heat up pasta. We eat and talk. Into living room and starting at 5:30, we watch The Descendants (first time for her, second time for me). She showers while I get ready. I finish writing here. Later ~