Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 16, 2012


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Jerry and his gang over to work on wall with jackhammer. Sean here to work on Beth's computer -
connect to security cams at her work. I work at my computer for awhile. Sean leaves around eleven; Jerry and gang follow. I eat lunch and ice cream. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail; no mail - holiday; feed girls; clean up side yard. Work at computer fore awhile. Enjoy the afternoon. A UPS box comes for Beth; package for me. Start fixing dinner. Beth home and we eat. Watch GOP debate on Fox. Both get ready. Later ~