Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jimmy George

Home after meeting. Snacks for girls. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Talk to Beth for a few minutes. Talk to Jimmy George in Mississippi for awhile. To bank to make deposits for Beth. Home and have a couple of tortillas and butter; ice cream. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Clean back yard. Open mail for Beth. Work at computer for awhile. Into kitchen to start getting dinner ready. Beth home and I help her in with her stuff. We eat and talk while O'Reilly is on. Dessert. She washes her hair. I into office and write here. She join me for an e-mail or two. Then we watch a TV show (Hawaii Five-O pr CSI Miami). She showers; I get ready. Later ~